The new name and the event's expanded product and service range are the basis for the next edition's great success.
Poland’s landscape are diversifies and encompass high mountains ad lowlands, lakes and the sea. There is a wealth of places that you just have to visit! Short, two- or three-day trips to another city are very popular among Poles now. Not only do we choose European cities, we often enjoy weekend outings in the countryside.
All those tired of the the city’s tumult, hustle and bustle, those who yearn for peace, closeness to nature, a rest in family circles and sports craze cannot miss this opportunity. The best place to become familiar with the offer is AGROTRAVEL Rural and Active Tourism & Active Life Expo held in Targi Kielce.
We encourage exhibitors to present heir offer of tourist attractions of the regions, cities and rural areas. The expo is the place to publicise active pastime options, including: bicycle routes, Nordic walking trails, kayaking as well as to disseminate information about cultures, customs and flavours.
AGROTRAVEL & Active Life It is a great opportunity to promote weekend trips, active and family holiday offers in Poland and abroad. Several thousand visitors are attracted by annual AGROTRAVEL & Active Life expo and its expo accompanying events. They all use the information, offers and bargains the trade show offers. According to the visitors’ feedback, the information is invaluably helpful.
TO THE EXHIBITORS' FELLOWSHIP WELCOMES:
- regions, cities, poviats and communes which promote active recreation, family tourism and weekend sightseeing in the cities, the so-called city breaks
- tourist organizations, local action groups
- travel agencies with active, family and weekend packages on offer
- theme parks and amusement parks, aquaparks
- tourist attractions: historical, listed and contemporary facilities, culture, sports, entertainment centres, museums, routes, national parks, thematic villages, educational farms
- companies and institutions which represent recreation and active pastime sector
- producers and distributors of tourist equipment, - tourist transport companies
- tourist publications, travel portals, travel insurance companies, booking portals
Following the many-year tradition, the event's agenda includes a whole array of problem-focussed conferences, debates and seminars. The programme will also include artistic workshops cut out for both adults and children.
Friday, November 29 is held under the banner of the International Conference: "A territorial brand - how to create, strengthen and promote it in order to benefit the business sector of tourism?"
We do hope that AGROTRAVEL & Active Life will offer you a further motivation for family travel!