The interview with the International Fair of Agricultural Techniques AGROTECH Project Director, Mr. Grzegorz Figarski
What kind of event does this year's show promises to be like?
This 2018's event brought together almost 750 exhibitors from home and abroad - all corners of the world. The Kielce trade show hosted over 70 000 visitors. We hope to deliver a similar result this year because AGROTECH maintains its high level. AGROTECH has been the leader of agricultural industry exhibitions organised in exhibition halls for many years. The consecutive expos breaks records regarding the exhibition space. Today it is over 63,000 square meters. The companies’ offering on show encompass virtually everything today’s farms need in order to befit the 21st century requirements. We will celebrate the expo’s 25th anniversary and the celebrations will abound with surprises. Save the date and feel invited to Kielce on March 15-17.
- On year on year basis, AGROTECH has hosted an increasing number of foreign companies, not only those from Europe, but also those from all other corners of the world. What Exhibitors are expected this year?
- This year we will host representatives of 24 countries in Targi Kielce, including: Germany, Austria, Great Britain, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, China, the Netherlands, Hungary, France, Lithuania, Slovenia, Turkey and Italy. The expo will also host foreign delegations.
Will this year's AGROTECH again bring together the industry largest players?
-To name just a few, the expo will be the showcase for Case, New Holland, AGCO, John Deere, Farmtrac, Zetor, Interhandler, Kuhn, McCormick, Manitou, Kubota, Ursus, Krukowiak, Claas, Same Deutz Fahr and many, many other companies. Over 750 exhibitors in total.
- What are the plans for the further development of this expo?
- We adhere to the constant quality improvement strategy - both in terms of the number and quality of exhibitors from Poland and broad. This also relates to the visitor quality -they comes to Kielce to do business. We will constantly expand invitations distribution channels for farmers and industry specialists. We maintain good cooperation with agricultural institutions - these are always present at the expo and offer their counselling services.
Targi Kielce keeps considering the possibilities to expand the expo infrastructure and modernise the existing facilities. Targi Kielce has initiated the design phase for a modern, spacious expo hall. We keep changing for our exhibitors and visitors.
- Thank you for the conversation.