The minister will participate in the "The Polish way to prosperity" debate organised by WPROST Weekly and Targi Kielce
Debate on "The Polish way to prosperity" is to be held in Targi Kielce's Congress Centre on 8 May.
Twenty-five years ago it was less than 100 km of newly built motorway standard. Today there are 1,641 km, 1611 km of expressways (including dual carriageways road of 1,362 km). According to the National Road Construction Program, about 18 percent of the total length of motorways and almost 70 percent the total length of expressways remains to be built. The question is – how to do it wisely so that road investments support the overall country's development? The debate will try to raise a few issues:
1) the impact of individual projects on local and supra-local communities and the economy,
2) innovative measures, technical potentials development, creative possibilities, economic growth of Poland's construction market participants,
3) the right project implementation order - outlays most needed for the development of industry, trade, tourism and related sectors,
4) proper care for the market participants' condition nd economic development possibilities,
5) care for efficient solutions of high durability and quality designed to enhance the environment and defence,
6) resources allocation for projects implementation in response to current and future needs.
The admission is free . Details at www.targikielce.pl