A portable device used to measure the water pressure and efficiency in internal fire hydrants will be put on show at the upcoming, 3rd International Fire Protection & Rescue Exhibition IFRE-EXPO
The IFRE-EXPO guests will certainly find the Flowboss interesting. The device has a built-in electromagnetic flow meter and a pressure sensor for precise test results.
- efficiency and pressure measurement in DN19, DN25; DN33; DN52 fire hydrants;
- hydrants outflow value determination;
- value of the K constant determination;
- internal memory allows you to save measurement results from 500 hydrants;
- data transmission to the Sam Serwis computer software;
- measurement of the device internal temperature
The device comes in the two versions: Flowboss and simplified (only for performance / flow and pressure measurements) Flowboss Basic. We invite you to visit the Biatech expo stand during the KIELCE IFRE-EXPO from 6 to 8 June.