We talk to Mr Dariusz Michalak, a member of Targi Kielce Management Board about the forthcoming, 2017's fruit and vegetable expo's product and service range
- The Fruit and Vegetable Production Technology Expo's objective is to present the latest machines designed for this business-sector as well as to disseminate the most up-to-date knowledge regarding the upcoming season ...
- The HORTI-TECH format has been prepared by the event co-organizers - Targi Kielce and Leaf Media in order to responds to specific industry needs. It has already proven to be an excellent idea. This is a comprehensive exhibition enhanced to include the educational aspects which offers thorough insights into future season's trends, it also advises what to do to generate profit and to avoid risks. Last year 3500 farmers and vegetable producers from many parts of the country came to Kielce; they had the chance to get the knowledge and information on the best authority. The exhibition was the showcase for 100 companies from Poland and also from the United Kingdom and the United States. The latest farming machines and tools used in horticulture and vegetable production were on display. There was a galore of meetings with specialists, conferences. These sessions have proven particularly interesting fr the expo guests. This year's HORTI-TECH will also abound in experts' lectures and discussions. Targi Kielce's event is a must-attend place for those who want keep abreast of the industry's latest developments, regulations, innovative production approach, crops protection.
- HORTI-TECH has also become the platform for ideas exchange and discussion on Polish horticultural sector.
- The expo is the most obvious place to meet and discuss the industry's condition and its nearest future. Much is said about producer groups and their problems. Thanks to the presence of numerous agricultural and horticultural organizations, parliamentarians and EMPs, Horti-TECH has also become the venue to hold discussions on co-operation, joint presentations on foreign markets.
- The third expo in a series is held on 21 and 22 November. What is particularly important in the expo programme?
-I wholeheartedly invite you to participate in the next edition of the Economic Conference for Fruit and Vegetable Production Sector which is held within the scope of the expo on 21 November. The experts representing the Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - the National Research Institute will discuss issues related to Polish apples export in the 2017/18 season. The EU apples market will be presented by the acclaimed and appreciated specialist - professor Eberhard Makosz, Society for Promotion of Dwarf Fruit Orchards. The Ministry specialists will present the initiatives undertaken to regulate and support the fruit and vegetable sector. The industrial apples management will also be discussed. Mirosław Maliszewski, the President of Board at the Polish Orchard Producers Association will outline the current situation in Polish and the world fruit production markets. Witold Boguta, President of Board of the National Union of Fruit and Vegetable Producers Group will discuss opportunities and threats for Polish fruit and vegetable producers. We look forward to seeing you at Targi Kielce - the place which offers supreme knowledge and expertise.