The awarding ceremony of the AUTOSTRADA POLSKA, TRAFFIC-EXPO - TIL, ROTRA and the Europarking Expo was packed with touching moments
The ceremony commenced with the speech of Andrzej Adamczyk, the Minister of Infrastructure. The Jury Panel has been chaired by Professor Engineer Wiesława Trąmpczyński from the Kielce University of Technology. The Panel awarded the following medals and distinctions for the best products presented at this year's trade fair. The most interesting expo stand arrangements of were also appreciated.
The ceremony was also the occasion to recognise the companies which have supported the AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA Expo for 25 years:
- AEBI SCHMIDT POLAND
- ICSO CHEMICAL PRODUCTION
- KŁODAWA Salt Mine
- POLMARK KIELCE
- ORLEN ASFALT
- SILESIA NATURAL AGGREGATES
- LOTOS Asfalt
- VIACON POLSKA
- Full Construction Machines,
- Road and Bridge Research Institute
- General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways
- Kielce University of Technology
- Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining,
- Polish Chamber of Commerce of Road Construction Industry.
- Polish Chamber of Steelworks
- Construction Equipment Research Institute
- Association of International Road Carriers in Poland
- Polish Cement Association
At the end of the ceremony, doctor Andrzej Mochoń, the President of the targi Kielce Management Board expressed a formal gratitude to Bogusława Grzechowska, a long-time project manager. Mrs Grzechowska is about to retire.