The awarding ceremony was graced with the presence of the Minister of National Education Dariusz Piontkowski and the Secretary of State in the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland Andrzej Dera
The competition was targeted at primary schools, post-primary and upper secondary schools pupils in the Świętokrzyskie Province. September 1 to October 9 was the competition period. The organisers of the film contest - the Świętokrzyski School Superintendent and Świętokrzyski Voivode. The competition awards were sponsored by "Starachowice" Special Economic Zone, the Bałtów tourist complex and the State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons - Świętokrzyskie branch. The media patronage - the Polish Television Third Program and Em Radio. The objectives of the competition - promotion and dissemination of knowledge on the education specifics and work in selected professions, creativity stimulation and practical skills improvement for modern promotion instruments.
The committee evaluated the films taking into account: ingenuity, creativity and originality in terms of the topics presentation, innovation, technical aspect of the film, understandable and interesting way of topic presentation, duration of the film and artistic impression.
Honourable mentions were awarded to pupils of:
1. School Complex No. 8 in Nowa Słupia - for the film "A sure profession - a reliable job!", Kamila Mistrzyk and Katarzyna Zielonka,
caregiver Monika Gaworek.
2. Public Primary School in Lipie - for the film "Little man - big dreams", Dorota Kruk and Diana Cieślik, tutor Katarzyna Zczesińska
3. Public Primary School of Polish Olympians in Krasna - for the film "Programmer and I", Maria Mieszalska, tutor Lilla Kłosowska / "My mother's passion and my future", Marika Mastalerz, tutor Barbara Stachowicz
4. School Complex No. 1 of Fr.. Stanisław Konarski in Jędrzejów - for the film "Hotelier - the key to a better future" Wojciech Ślusarczyk and Bartłomiej Wąchała, tutor Marek Pułka
5. Primary School in Pilczyc - for the film "From a player to programmer", Wiktoria Przeóra and Dawid Szproch, tutor Urszula Metrycka
6. Economic School Complex of Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski in Sandomierz - for the film "Technician programmer" - Artur Zawadzki and Mateusz Mazur, supervisor Sylwia Frańczak
7. Primary School of Jan Kochanowski in Chęciny - for the film "Good profession - good work", Amelia Kowalczyk
and Natalia Syska, tutor - Urszula Orkisz-Wiącek
Winners of I, II and III places:
1st place - for the film "Mechanic and driver - the profession sought after", - Marcin Krzemiński and Michał Krzemiński from the Primary School of Jan Kochanowski in Chęciny. tutor of the project Urszula Orkisz-Wiącek
2nd place - the film "Technician of hairdressing services", Arkadiusz Pyrsak and Kacper Ciżyński. Tutor - Teresa Zasadni.
3rd place - for the film "Mechanic and driver - the profession sought after", - Marcin Krzemiński and Michał Krzemiński from the Primary School of Jan Kochanowski in Chęciny. Tutor of the project Urszula Orkisz-Wiącek
We congratulate all the winners and wish further successes!